skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
sábado, 5 de septiembre de 2009
Every night she
cries
,
And dies a little more each time,
Say you
love me
,
Nothing left inside,
Say you love me,
And the silence will set her free
Every night she cries,
Every night she cries,
The silence will set her free
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario
Entrada más reciente
Entrada antigua
Inicio
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Datos personales
-
Ver todo mi perfil
Seguidores
Archivo del blog
►
2010
(2)
►
marzo
(1)
►
enero
(1)
▼
2009
(57)
►
diciembre
(2)
►
noviembre
(5)
►
octubre
(10)
▼
septiembre
(38)
Love you ♥
She had the most amanzing.. smilehappy birthday bi...
Marcuz Monster's Birthday ♥
Happy Birthday Sean!!
love you
I love you.I love you so much boo.I can't stop thi...
...
He’s so fine, He’s thinks he’s so damn fine. He mi...
I Miss You, And Im Writing, About You, About Me an...
Are you thinking of me?
I don't wanna livewith regrets.Wonder why my life ...
And I've, wasted half my life, to throw it away, S...
This is wrong, but who am I to judge?I feel like h...
You Never Said Goodbye
Hoy siento como todo se derrumbaY no encontramos l...
El agua escapa de entre mis manos , al igual que l...
I've been waiting my whole lifeFor a someone like ...
You don't know what you do to me,Oh you don't know...
- I know that you still miss me.
Sin título
Matt ♥
My heart is and always be yours
Will you remember meYou ask me as I leaveRemember ...
I got the concept and came to the conclusionThat t...
Keep me safe insideYour arms like towersTowers ove...
Every night she cries,And dies a little more each ...
I wanna love you ♥
♥
~ One More Chance
Your eyesthey flowfrom all the pain i causedI lost...
Forgive me, I'm trying to find My calling, I'm ca...
If we listened to our intellect we'd never have a ...
Beau rocks
Seven
Skaters rulz !
Your eyes They flowFrom all the painI causedI lost...
~ I love the way you look at me girlI love the way...
John
►
agosto
(2)
Our Husband ♥
John
Beau♥
Ryan♥
Matt♥
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario